Bike & Climbing Tours
Looking to experience a new rock climbing adventure? We offer Bike & Climb Tours! You can choose from two tours. Our Cruise & Climb Tour is great of you are interested in experiencing the Phoenix metropolis firsthand before climbing the local rock formations. If your looking to experience the Sonoran desert, on and off the trail, then the Mountain Bike & Climb Tour is for you. Read more about these two bike tours below.
Cruise & Climb Tour
If you are interested in experiencing the sprawling Phoenix metropolis firsthand, this is the trip for you. Cruise through the city bike trails stopping at points of interest and scenic areas, then climb the local rock formations. Each trip is different, custom tailored to your skill level and personal preferences. Every guide is certified by an internationally recognized climbing organization and has had years of experience enjoying the local attractions. Your trip is guaranteed to be safe and entertaining!
Mountain Bike & Climb Tour
Experience the Sonoran desert in the most memorable way possible, on and off the trail! Your guide will show you fun rolling trails on a mountain bike and rock climb with you to the top of unique rock formations. This full day adventure is certain to be packed with scenic views and intimate wilderness encounters. Each trip is different, custom tailored to your skill level and personal preferences. Whether it is your first time biking or climbing; or you are experienced in both it is certain to be enjoyable.
BYOB - $65 Discount Each - Call for details!
BYOB = "Bring Your Own Bike"
- All StoneMan Guides have been Certified by Internationally Recognized Organizations (PCGI/AMGA)
- Our Guides will consult with you personally to pick the best location for you
- Mountain bike helmet provided
- Personalized bike instruction
- Full 8hr day with a complete lunch provided
- Specialized shoes, harness, helmet, etc. All the climbing gear is provided
- We provide the safest gear in the industry as well as the most comfortable gear
- Our Guides will teach you climbing techniques from their years of experience
Our cancellation policy excluding weather is to have you notify us 72 hours (3 days) prior to the trip to reschedule or to receive a full refund. You may cancel your trip for ½ price refund 36 hours (1.5 days) prior to the scheduled time. If you must cancel within 36 hours of the class there will be no refund. If weather causes a cancellation then you may reschedule the class for a later date or time or receive a full refund.