Joshua Tree Rock Climbing Trips
Your Perfect Climb is Waiting in Joshua Tree
Joshua Tree National Park is a world class climbing destination! "J-Tree" is home to more than 8,000 climbing routes and more than 2,000 boulder problems. I know there is something you'll enjoy here no matter your personal climbing ethic:) These monzogranite formations stand silently amidst the Joshua Trees absorbing the climbing history and experiences of the adventurers that dare.
- All StoneMan Guides have been Certified by Internationally Recognized Organizations (PCGI/AMGA)
- Our Guides will consult with you personally to pick the best location for you
- Specialized shoes, harness, helmet, etc. All the climbing gear is provided
- We provide the safest gear in the industry as well as the most comfortable gear
- Our Guides will teach you climbing techniques from their years of experience
- On the 5 hour trip, snacks are provided. On the all day trip, lunch is provided.
Ready to go climb? It’s simple! Just schedule a trip and show up and we’ll take care of the rest. It is great to try as an individual or as a group of friends or family. Climbing is an excellent team building activity! We accommodate groups of any size.
Note ** savings increase as more people attend. Group pricing is available for groups larger than 4. Please call us for group pricing.
Our cancellation policy excluding weather is to have you notify us 72 hours (3 days) prior to the trip to reschedule or to receive a full refund. You may cancel your trip for ½ price refund 36 hours (1.5 days) prior to the scheduled time. If you must cancel within 36 hours of the class there will be no refund. If weather causes a cancellation then you may reschedule the class for a later date or time or receive a full refund.